About Me

My photo
Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exam week coming

Im feeling so bad now.. exam coming in 2 weeks and i havent started doing any studies yet.
Everyone here is in "holiday mood" now coz its the last lecture week.

Maybe thats western lifestyle, as long as theres no more class, its considered holiday already.
Whereas, back in M'sia, this is the time when everyone make full use of the spare time to work as hard as they could for better results in the exam.

Well, I was so determine to start my studies on week 9. But then, its all because of that stupid tv series that made us stay up all night.

Besides, I consulted our fourth mechatronics senior who said
"Exam is still weeks to go, relax !"
Yea right, thanks a lot !
I don't know why did i trust him. Probably bcoz he made it to the fourth year?
Whats the point of getting A+ in every paper? A degree will be good enough for me.

That contributed to my procrastination as well. (Ya, i should thanks her for using this word so often, now im using it in my blog !)

I just feel that, if i dont enjoy my first year of uni, i probably wont get a chance to enjoy anymore in the near future coz its gonna get busier and busier each year.
And i will definitely regret later on.

Thats all for now, wish me luck in my exam... :D

3 comments:

  1. In msia me too din study until the last week.haha!
    dun worry,juz find ur own study style,dun care bout others la
    hehe!
    Wish u the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All jpa scholars study on last minute...smart asses

    ReplyDelete