About Me

My photo
Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Showing some enthusiasm...

1. The person who tagged you?
Ying Xuan


2. Your relationship with him/her is?

Friend/Manager

3. Your impressions of him/her
Big Sis, knows everything


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you

dye in my room...


5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
dont remember, she talks a lot...

6. If he/she becomes your lover you will

Gv her all she wants..

7. If he/she becomes your lover,things he/she has to improve on will be

less knowledge? if possible....

8. If he/she becomes your enemy,you will

eat her alive...


9. If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be

I wish i know..


10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now
Getting a good birthday present for her...

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
a mature, responsible and reliable person

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
dont know, trying to not know how ppl around feel abt me..

13. The characters you love of yourself are
positive minded

14. On the contrary,the characters that you hate about yourself
never entirely awake...

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
myself.

16. For people who care and love you,you say something to them
thx so much. I really do appreciate that.

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you

-1- Aaron Yeap
-2- Kendrick
-3- Irene


4 comments:

  1. what am I suppose to do with this?
    haha~post it in my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, post the questions and answer them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi! wat talk a lot har...swt
    and thx 1st for the bday present...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its still too early to thank me before u see ur present.

    ReplyDelete